- Competitive Process
for the Selection of Technological
Innovation Labs >>
- Relevant Documents -
Incentive Program No. 29 –
Labs Program (Pilot) >>
Read the relevant documents:
Questions and requests for clarification can be submitted only by email:
Labs@InnovationIsrael.org.il , until March 16, 2017, 16:00. The answers will be provided and published collectively on the 'Questions and Answers' tab on April 6, 2017, 16:00.These answers will constitute an integral part of the competitive bidding process and should be considered an inseparable part of the Incentive Program's Directives and Procedures.
Verify compliance with threshold conditions and prepare the documents listed in article 4.4 of the Incentive Program Directives, including:
Surety, in the amount of 100,000 NIS, valid until January 29, 2018.
Deposit of submission handling fee in the amount of 5,000 NIS, to Postal Bank account No. 26535.
Submit the bid by June 22, 2017, 12:00 noon. Proposals submitted or received after this date will be rejected and will not be processed.
Proposals must be submitted only in Hebrew in four copies (including the original). If parts of the bid include trade secrets, please attach a fifth copy with the secret parts blacked out unequivocally in accordance with Article 4.6 of the Incentive Program Directives.
The bids must be submitted in the tender box of the Innovation Authority, the Innovation Authority Building, 4, Ha-Yarden St., Airport City.
The Tender box is located on the third floor with the inscription ‘Technological Innovation Labs Program'.. Please write on the envelope in large, clear, letters: ‘Bid for the Competitive Process to Operate a Technological Innovation Lab‘.
Only bidders that meet the criteria according to the Program's Directives will be invited to present their bids to the committee members.
- Incentive Program No. 29 – Technological Innovation Labs Program (Pilot) Directives
- Incentive Program No. 29 – Technological Innovation Labs Program (Pilot) Procedures
- Appendix 1 – A candidacy application form to serve as an Innovation Lab
- Appendix 2 - An affidavit by the Specialized Company's signatory
- Appendix 3 - A surety
- Appendix 4 - An affidavit made by the Bidder’s signatory and of each of its shareholders, certified by an attorney, stating that none of them has a limited account and is not under receivership proceedings, suspension of proceedings, liquidation etc
- Appendix 5 – A statement of compliance with the requirements of the Encouragement of Research and Development in the Industry (Conditioning of Approvals – Minimum Wage) Regulations, 5771-2011
- Appendix 6 – A commitment by the Bidder's signatory, certified by an attorney, to fulfill the requirements of the provisions of the Incentive Program
- Appendix 7 – A report of forecasted sources and uses for setting up the technological infrastructure and the ongoing operation of the Innovation Lab for a three-year operating term
- Appendix 8 – Letter of commitment signed by the Innovation Lab's signatory
- Appendix 9 - Form for opening / updating beneficiary details, together with the documents specified in the form. The form includes money transfer instructions
- Appendix 10 – A detailed annual report on the activity of the Innovation Labs
- Appendix 11 — A Grant request form
- Appendix 12 – Complete proposed budget
- Appendix 13 – Request for support for a lab company (will be available on a later date)
- Appendix 14 – Lab Company's complete proposed budget
- Appendix 15 – application for rehearing